RSS Feed

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week two curse

I think this whole week two thing they talk about on shows like The Biggest Loser is happening to me. I have stuck to my diet, I have been working out for at least an hour every day, I am drinking water like it's going out of style... All of this and I don't think I have lost a single pound.

It is very disheartening. I will know for sure when I do my "weigh-in" on Friday, but the few times I have stepped up on the scale this week I see no progress so far at all in the weight department. =(

I really hope that week three will prove successful not only in sticking to my goals off the scale, but showing some progress on the scale as well.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hang in there Bobina! You're body is probably saying "Um...wait a minute...uh...what the!" :) Keep on keeping on girly!